- 4 5oz Grouper
- 4 Tablespoons Blackening Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 4 oz Tasso Ham
- 3 oz Andouille Sausage, Casing Removed
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Asiago Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine
Put one Tablespoon of Olive Oil in a sauté pan and heat to medium high heat. Dust the grouper with blackening seasoning and sear it for 3-4 minutes. Flip the grouper until it is cooked to an internal temp of 145°.
In a second sauté pan add two tablespoons of olive oil and heat to medium high heat. Add sausage and ham to the oil and cook until sausage is brown. Add white wine to the pan and deglaze it. Add heavy cream, green onion, parsley, and asiago cheese. Reduce the mixture by ¼.