- 2 cups panko or plain dried bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 4 turkey cutlets (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 4 Tbsp. canola oil, divided
Combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper in large shallow dish; set aside.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mustard and poultry seasoning with wire whisk in small bowl and season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
Season turkey, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brush 1 side of each turkey cutlet with mayonnaise mixture, then coat in bread crumbs.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium- high heat and cook 2 turkey cutlets, bread side down, 3 minutes or until golden brown and a crust has formed. Turn over and cook an additional 2 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked. Repeat with remaining oil and turkey.