1) Place the chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Using a mallet or rolling pin pound the chicken to ¼ inch thick.
2) Remove top sheet of plastic, top each chicken breast with one slice of pancetta, one slice of asiago, followed by argula, seasoned with salt and pepper. Fold in the side and rolls the 6 breast halves. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Dredge the chicken in flour and heat the olive in a sauté pan. Sauté the breast 3-4 minutes on each side to brown. Place a sheet pan and finish the in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
4) In the same skillet add shallots to the skillets and sauté over medium heat for 4 minutes until browned constantly “jumping the shallots”
5) Add the bruschetta and cook for one minute. then add the wine and stock and bring to a boil.
6) In a small bowl, combine the water and cornstarch, add the boiling sauce and cook one minute stirring constantly. Pour over sliced chicken breast.