WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - The 2010 historic home tour for the Azalea Festival will wrap up Sunday with one more round of open houses.
The tour is open from 1 to 5 Sunday on the last day of the festival. It will cost you $25 to join the tour and you can purchase those tickets at each home site.
The Historic Wilmington Foundation chooses the homes based on architectural and historical significance.
The list includes:
1. Sebrell House - 214 South 2nd Street - Gary & Jennifer Solomon
2. Wright-Murphy House - 212 South 2nd Street - Curt & Sharon Stiles
3. Tuscany - 120 South 5th Avenue - Chris & Kathy Wilson
4. Williams House - 10 South 5th Avenue - Tom & Lucia Hughes
5. William H. Alderman House - 521 Dock Street - William & Mindy Heu
6. Jacob Weil House - 21 South 6th Street - Mark & Angela Kennedy
7. Henry Clay Bear House - 614 Market Street - David & Laura Lisle
8. Kirby Smith House - 111 North 15th Street - Jeffrey & Natalie Litzinger
9. Butler House - 1808 Market Street - Greg Chandler & Bill Robertson
The proceeds from the home tour go towards protecting and preserving historic resources in the Wilmington area.