Posted by Debra Worley - email
NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WECT) - New Hanover County's embattled ABC administrator met with county manager Bruce Shell.
Shell, who was recently appointed temporary chair of the ABC board, said his meeting with Billy Williams went well.
Williams and his son Bradley are at the center of public criticism over their six-figure salaries.
Shell is compiling a report on the status of the ABC board and plans to meet with Williams several times a month.
- Controversy surrounds ABC administrator's bonus
- 3 ABC officials announce their resignation
- ABC administrator will consider pay cut
- ABC salaries examined in New Hanover County
- NHC commissioners continue to investigate ABC salaries
- NHC commissioners to hold public meeting about ABC salaries
- New Hanover Co. ABC Board will consider legal action
- ABC board member speaks about lawsuit claim