Posted by Debra Worley - email
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - The family of Allison Jackson Foy has formed a memorial fund in her honor.
Allison went missing in July of 2006, and her remains were found and identified in September of 2008. She is a victim of an unsolved homicide.
Click here to visit a website dedicated to Allison's search
Allison's family said they have met several people over the years who also have a missing loved one. They say the families have inspired them to continue their search for Allison with courage and strength.
Money raised through the Allison Jackson Foy Memorial Fund will go to the CUE Center for Missing persons to help others in search for their missing loved ones in whatever way needed.
Click here to visit the CUE Center's website
To donate to the memorial fund, make checks payable to:
The Allison Jackson Foy Memorial Fund
Att: Allison Jackson Foy Memorial Fund C/O Whitegate Homes
103 Spring Street
Newton, NJ 07860
- Web Exclusive: Raw interview with Allison Foy's sister
- Two Women Skeleton Remains Found Near Carolina Beach Road
- Identities confirmed for both sets of skeletal remains found off Carolina Beach Road
- Second set of human remains identified
- Autopsy results for skeletal remains found in Wilmington
- Wilmington Police hope national attention will help solve 2 murders
- Evidence in double murder investigation submitted months later
- Wilmington memorial service for murder victim
- Memorial service for Allison Jackson-Foy
- Keeping Foy's Memory Alive