Posted by Debra Worley - email
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - A spooky Wilmington tradition is receiving national attention. For the past six years, the Haunted Pub Crawl has taken patrons to downtown Wilmington bars that are allegedly haunted- like Blue Post, Fat Tony's and Long Street Bar.
The tour is open all year long, but obviously October is a busy time of year. Tuesday a national organization ranked the experience as one of the top ten Ghost tours in North America.
Here is the list from Tripadvisor:
- Hearse Ghost Tours, Savannah, Georgia
- Market Ghost Tour, Seattle, Washington
- Haunted Footsteps Ghost Tour, Salem, Massachusetts
- The Alamo Ghost Tour, San Antonio, Texas
- Les Promenades Fantomes (The Original Ghost Lantern Walking Tour), Quebec, Canada
- Oahu Ghost Tours, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Haunted Pub Crawl, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Haunted Vegas Tour & Show, Las Vegas, Nevada
- GhoSt Augustine, St. Augustine, Florida
- Providence Ghost Tour, Providence, Rhode Island
For more information about Wilmington's Haunted Pub Crawl, click here.