- 3 Shrimp (tails removed and de-veined)
- 3 Scallops Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Mussels 10 oz. Ladle Marinara sauce
- 12 weight oz. Parboiled linguine
- Season shrimp and scallops with salt and pepper in a skillet.
- Add mussels and marinara sauce into a skillet.
- Cover and place skillet over a medium flame and poach the seafood in the marinara sauce until the mussels open and the shrimp and scallops are done.
- Drop linguine in salted boiling water and stir to separate. When linguine is ready, drain thoroughly and place the pasta in the skillet with the seafood sauce.
- Toss thoroughly and serve.