WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - Hi and good Tuesday to you! We hope you are enjoying this week of seasonably cool fall weather across the Cape Fear Region. No frost is expected, but nights will regularly feature temperatures in the 40s and 50s and daytime readings ought not to swell beyond the 60s and 70s.
Compared to temperatures, rain chances will be much more variable:
- a modest 10% Tuesday as a batch moisture skirts the Carolina Coast
- near 0% for Wednesday as dry air becomes firmly entrenched
- 10% Thursday as a low pressure system approaches from the southwest
- a more substantial 50% Friday this breezy system streaks through
- 30% for Saturday and Sunday to account for any “leftover” energy
Lastly, new tropical storm development remains unlikely in the Atlantic Basin this week!