WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - New Hanover Regional Medical Center’s Urgent Care location on Military Cutoff Road has relocated and been renamed.
According to an NHRMC news release, NHRMC ExpressCare opened Monday in Autumn Hall at 510 Carolina Bay Drive in Wilmington. The space will be a shared suite with NHRMC Physician Group-New Hanover Medical Group.
ExpressCare services will be offered on a walk-in basis from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. 365 days a year.
- Treatment for minor wounds and injuries, such as sprains, strains and cuts requiring stitches
- Flu shots and some other vaccinations
- Care for urgent illnesses, including the flu, strep throat, ear infections, etc.
- School, sports and camp physicals
- On-site lab and diagnostic imaging
ExpressCare will also help connect patients to a primary care provider if they don't have one.
For more information, click here or call 910-256-6222.